eTail Connect U.K. 2023
WBR - Worldwide Business Research
Worldwide Business Research will host the eTail Connect U.K. on February 28-March 1, 2023, in Northamptonshire.
According to Worldwide Business Research:
As we emerge from the pandemic and with a recession looming, the pressure is on for retailers to better meet increasing customer expectations and remain competitive.
From leveraging social commerce and better connecting digital and in-store touch points, to enhancing your post-purchase experience, we have your top priorities covered!
Join us at eTail Connect Spring 2023, being held at Silverstone for the first time, to benefit from informative sessions and plenty of peer-to-peer networking time, ensuring you get the best ROI on your valuable time.
Benchmark Your Strategies For:
- Evolving your e-commerce strategy to stay ahead of changing consumer behavior and your competition!
- Transforming customer connections from the digital to the physical to create seamless customer journeys.
- Harnessing the power of social commerce to articulate value, build loyalty and boost sales.
- Leveraging the latest tech innovations to gain deeper customer insights and deliver personalization at scale.
- Aligning customer expectations with fulfillment realities: Balancing demand, the environment and profit margins.
To learn more and to register, click here.